Now online at http://park.clug.org.za/
The content is totally unrestricted, and if you read it, you will probably read about people's personal lives as well as their technical ramblings. It isn't a 'technology' park, just a way to keep a finger on the blogging side of the CLUG community.
All the feeds are the raw, unfiltered blog feeds. Reading CLUG park, is like following each blog individually - you'll read about children, relationships, silly news, and geeking.
You should first upload yourself a CLUG Park avatar to the wiki (instructions below). To get yourself added to the park, contact a CLUG webmaster and point them at your avatar on the wiki.
Creating a CLUG Park Avatar
- If you don't already have a CLUG Park avatar, visit http://www.sp-studio.de/ and create one for yourself. You can use alternative style avatars (say [apt:memaker MeMaker])
- Then take a screenshot (because you can't save sp-studio avatars) and paste it in the image editor of your choice.
- Crop the image to just the avatar itself (gimp autocrop comes in handy here), and make the background transparent. Don't resize.
- Save as a PNG, with the filename "MyNick.png" where MyNick is your IRC nick or general Internet pseudonym.
- Upload the PNG to this wiki. In the summary, specify your home page / blog / etc, according to this format. You can find other examples from the images below:
; Link: [[My Full Name]] ; Description: My Full Name: [http://awesomeblog.example.net/ Blog] [[Category:ClugParkImages]]